X5 Breakout Board Adapter
The X-Adapter REV5 is designed to withstand harsh environments 24/7 alongside HP server PSUs. Features an on/off switch and 8 6pin PCIe ports. Connect to a server power supply and use this breakout board adapter to power Bitcoin Miners and GPUs. Compatible with most Gold rated Common Slot (CS) server power supplies (see list below). For best results, only use high-quality PCIe cables.
Why the X adapter?
Power supplies capable of 1200 watts output can sell for hundreds of dollars. While all are third-party names and often low quality made in China, server accessory excess allows the market to acquire original TOP QUALITY power supplies at a fraction of the cost. The problem with server power supplies is their proprietary connectors. The X adapter solves this problem, allowing the power supply to be used for other applications such as Bitcoin miners, RC hobby, drones, and LED light displays.
- (1) X-adapter Rev5 breakout board
Confirmed Power Supply Compatibility List
- Note: Not compatible with Platinum rated server PSUs unless otherwise noted below.
- Note: Not compatible with the HSTNS-PD18 version of DPS-750RB-A.
- 750 Watts:
- DPS-750RB-A, HSTNS-PL18, 506821-001, 506822-201, 511778-001, 512327-B21
- 1200 Watts:
- DPS-1200FB A, HSTNS-PD11, 440785-001, 438202-001, 438202-002, 441830-001
- 2400 Watts:
Pictures with cables and other items are for reference only.