As USB Type-C has the highest data transmission speed of 5Gbps, and its maximum power transmission speed can reach 100W, therefore this interface is widely used by more and more devices. According to research data from the cable industry, the shipment of equipment carrying the Type-C interface is expected to reach 2 billion units in 2019. There are 80% laptops and desktop computers adopting type-c port, and there are 50% smartphones and tablets also using type-c interface.With the rapid popularity of USB PD charging on mobile devices such as laptops and mobile phones, we have found that many USB PD chargers that support high current output are equipped with one USB-C with E-Marker to USB-C cable. The thinkplus model of Lenovo provides the power supply coming with E-Marker chip.
- Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7 etc.) with standard USB Type-C 3.1 or 3.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc.)
- USB 3.1 GEN1 5Gbps
- Ideal for charging and powering USB Type-C enabled devices, as well as syncing data, photos and music
- Reversible design – easily insert the connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
- Up to 5 Gbps data transfer speed; power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
- Certified by USB-IF to be compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1; backwards compatible to USB 3.0 and 2.0