16 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board Adapter for HP, DELTA, LITE-ON Server Power Supply
The X12 breakout board retains the quality of the X11 while fixing a compatibility issue with multiple Lite-On power supply units. Fully tested before shipping. The X12 can operate in multiple modes. Use this adapter with ASIC miner and GPU mining rigs to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For best results, only use high-quality PCIe cables.
Featured modes include:
- Couple with an ATX power supply for GPU mining with Sync ON/OFF
- Interconnected for synchronicity ON/OFF: Up to 20 tested possibly more.
- Dual PSU to Single hashing board fault protection ” If one PSU fails the second PSU will shut off”
- Remote management Add-ON module. While the X12 is interconnected a user will have the ability to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 120Amp / 1600Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- Support 8 PCIe 6Pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Amber (standby power) and Green (power on)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X6B, X7B, X11, and X12 Breakout board adapter is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) X12 Breakout board
- Interconnect sync cable, 1 to 2 X12 – One cable is included for each additional breakout board purchased together.
- (1) X12 Manual sheet available here
- 30-day warranty
Power Supply Compatibility List
- 1100 Watts:
- 7001515-J100, Z1100P-00, 03MJJP, 0Y613G, 01Y45R, L1100A-S0, PS-2112-2D-LF, PS-2112-2D1-LF, 0TCVRR, 0GVHPX, 0W933G, 09PG9X, 073HPG, 0F6V5T, 0XXWYC, PS-2112-2L, 0XVKF0, PS-2112-2L LF, 09K3M9
- 1400 Watts:
- PS-2142-2L, PS-2142-2L LF, 0Y53VG, PS-2142-2Q1, 0XCHHD, DPS-1200MB A, D1200E-S0, 0MYV71, 04V04J, DPS-1200MB-1 A, D1200E-S1, 0RN0HH, 0CN35N, DPS-1200MB-1 B, D1200E-S2, 0J8HPV, 1CNYW, 0FRVCP, DPS-1200MB-1 C