12 Port Chain Sync Breakout Board Adapter for SuperMicro Server Power Supplies
Introducing the FIRST Breakout board adapter on the market for SuperMicro power supplies. Built from its predecessors, the X20 breakout board retains the quality of the X6B, X7B, and X11 boards. Compatible with multiple SuperMicro power supplies it can operate in multiple modes. Use this adapter with ASIC miners and GPU mining rigs to mine Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies. For best results, only use high-quality PCIe cables.
Featured modes include:
- Couple with an ATX power supply for GPU mining with Sync ON/OFF
- Interconnected for synchronicity ON/OFF: Up to 20 tested possibly more.
- Dual PSU to Single hashing board fault protection ” If one PSU fails the second PSU will shutoff”
- Remote management Add-ON module. While the X6B is interconnected a user will have the ability to remotely manage ON-OFF / Schedule Restart
X20 Breakout Board Specifications:
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- Supports 12 PCIe 6Pin connectors
- LED indicator lights: Amber (standby power) and Green (power on)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- Protective bottom plate
- Our Patent Pending Chain Sync Feature through our X20, X7B, X11, and X6B Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- Chain sync feature is fully compatible between the X6B, X7B, X11, X12, X15, and X20 breakout boards.
Batch 1 Note (Important):
- Due to a production error to ports #7 and #8 the lock latch on your PCIE cables will need to be removed or the cable will not fit into these ports. See Pictures.
- X20 Breakout board
- Inter connect cable, 1 to 2 X20 – One cable is included for each additional breakout board purchased together.
- X20 breakout board manual available here as a PDF
Power Supply Compatibility List:
- Note: Generally compatible with the pin configuration Supermicro describes as “Gold Finger (19 Pair Connector).”
- Note: Incompatible with some PSU revisions, refer to the full breakout board compatibility list for full details.