The KN95, is an FDA authorized respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. Specific models, including the KN95 from Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD., are FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the COVID-19 public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download. FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., the manufacturer of our FDA authorized KN95 respirator mask, has designated Bona Fide Masks™ as their premier distributor in the United States.
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- CDC Approved for Medical Use. Appendix A
- KN95 mask is not intended for use as a surgical mask or to provide liquid barrier protection.