Open Box International Version DCS-5020L D-Link Wireless Day & Night Pan/Tilt Network Surveillance High Quality Security Camera with Wifi Extender
MyDlink was introduced to make setting up a high quality security camera grandma-friendly. The drawback with this is speed; your connection is first pointed to a DLINK server, then the security Camera, and finally passed on to your device or computer. To make matter worse because these have internal MAC address intended for the ASIA market, the server appointed by D-Link will be across the world! The MYDLINK feed needs to travel to Asia before bouncing back to you. There are plenty of ways and options that are faster and far better than MYDLINK.
If you have any question regarding how to set up the camera please contact us prior to making your purchase.
Important notes about this high quality security camera:
- International Version
- English Manual Found Here.
- Not Compatible with MyDlink or Cloud services. However, a variety of Free IP camera applications will be compatible.
- These are refurbished, open box bulk packaged cameras.
- Our comprehensive PDF guide will be available in your order details after purchase.
Set-Up Video Guide
TinyCam Monitor is a FREE phone app that supports remote recording and 360-degree camera control. It’s clean and five times faster then MyDlink. Pro version allows direct recording onto your phone. It is one of many third-party IP Camera applications that you can use with this high quality security camera.
Refurbished Bulk Package Contents:
- International D-Link DCS-5020L
- Ac Adapter, 100V to 240V input
- Wall / Ceiling Universal Mount
Boxes may show some signs of wear and tear.
High Quality Security Camera Technical Specifications:
Camera hardware profile
• 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
• 8 metres IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
• Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
• 4X digital zoom
• Lens: fixed length 2.2 mm
• Aperture: F2.0
• Exposure time: 1/15 to 1/15,000 sec.
• Built-in microphone
Angle of view:
• (H) 66.22°
• (V) 49.08°
• (D) 77.04°
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Timestamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast
• Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
• JPEG for still images
• 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps
• 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
• 802.11n wireless
• -170° to +170° (total 340°)
• -25° to +95° (total 120°)
• 16° per second
• IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
• DHCP client
• NTP client (D-Link)
• DNS client
• DDNS client (D-Link)
• SMTP client
• FTP client
• HTTP server
• UPnP port forwarding
• Password authentication
• HTTP digest encryption
• Motion detection
• Sound level detection
• Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video
clips via e-mail (SMTP) or FTP
• Configuration accessible via web browser
D-ViewCam™ system requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ software functions
• Remote management/control of up to 32 security cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 surveillance cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions provided in web
• Scheduled motion triggered or manual recording